I am a statistical geneticist with an established focus on the genetics of glycemic traits and a recent focus on integrative analyses of whole genome sequence data. I have been exploring the link between genetic associations and phenotype refinement since 2005.
- Clinical and Translational Epidemiology Unit, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA
- Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
- Collaborating with the Florez Lab at MGH/CHGR
- Program in Medical and Population Genetics, Broad Institute, Cambridge, MA
- Center for Human Genetics Research, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA
Home page: personal.broadinstitute.org/amanning
Follow me at @akmanning on twitter.